FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

letter to shareholders, page-44

1. 732 Posts.

CW
    Or maybe you are a little too close to the action to put to the public at large in type what the REAL situation at Focus is all about, as I alluded to in an earlier post.

The fact that you returned here to continue contact with Derham would suggest that it is not work overburden which prevents you from answering him in type, so does that mean we will never know where you believe the issue lies, either now or in your report?

Also, did I understand you correctly earlier, when you said (again) that the board were only too aware of the disquiet regarding lack of communication with their shareholders, and so decided the best move would be to hand the next report over to YOU to compile rather than do it themselves?

Thirdly,as you are more than aware of the disgust most of the shareholders here are feeling with regard to the ludicrous length of time it is taking for this letter to be penned and delivered, why are you not asking for a simple time frame estimate for this, when you appear to have their ear?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.