FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

letter to shareholders, page-48

1. 497 Posts.
    Look forward to it CW.

Unless the share price starts lifting from here I will be voting NO. I see far more upside for the share price from here with a NO vote if they can't sell the placement to shareholders.

In my opinion it is a credibility issue. There should be no more excuses and promises, the Board and Management HAVE TO DELIVER and that delivery is through a higher share price that reflects the value of the business. If they can't, they should do the honorable thing for shareholders and look for replacements.

I was speaking to another share holder about it today and we agreed it seems to be a repetitive issue with this stock that we are constantly missing the positive sentiment of the commodity FML produce. Why. The board keeps throwing curve balls at shareholders.

It is their deal and in my opinion they are failing to sell it to existing shareholders and gaining no traction with new share holders.

I find it very disappointing when you see sticky shareholders like Papertigger who have been supportive of the stock over many years sell and go elsewhere. In my opinion they are being replaced by trading shareholders (the offer over 4 keeps building)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.