FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

That letter should have been released yesterday!!! I don't...

1. 155 Posts.
    That letter should have been released yesterday!!! I don't believe that is asking too much, the share price is being decimated and the say they have info that will help us make an 'informed decision'. Oh really, we're 'running off half cocked', what a bunch of embarrasing fools we must be to our brilliant leaders. This is fantastically insulting, and as has been said before, I'm finding it hard not to break the HotCopper guidelines in writing this!

Well all I see is a tsunami of incompetence coming from the board!

Weren't we aiming for 200,000oz this year or next? With a company that, I was lead to believe, was banking on a rising gold price? Now QE3 has officially been announced, gold could very well be $2000 by the year's end! Now my fellow shareholders, am i merely being feeble minded to imagine a $500 margin on such a lofty gold price? A $1500 production cost seem well with FML's professional abilities does it not?

WELL THAT'S $100,000,000 RIGHT THERE!

WITH 0% DILUTION!

AND A COMPANY!

The naiveity of some otherwise brilliant posters on the forum is melting my brain! If we give 51% to the Chinese (or anyone for that matter) it's GAME OVER!

It may as well be flashing over and over on your screen:

GAME OVER

GAME OVER

GAME OVER

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.