FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Derham,Sorry, but I can't for the life of me see any purpose in...

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Derham,

Sorry, but I can't for the life of me see any purpose in sending letters to politicians .... Cubby Station....!!!??!! They don't give a rat's aaarse imo...!!!

Just goes to show that you can do all the research, think you are making an informed decision both in relation to the Company and the direction of POG and then WHAMMO...!!!

I owned Focus and Crescent and accepted the offer from Focus for my Crescent shares (funny...as an aside.... just been doing some reading and Crescent was once called Focus Technologies....) and I've been accumulating ever since.

Okay, I will wait to read the letter, but the way this deal has been made I must say my faith in management has gone down quite a few notches. We had a company and when 'sold' and during the earn-out period we had the 'freedom' to run the company the way we had always done. This was even written into the contract. It was all words and the contract to them meant bugger all. So for me, to say Shandong will have 51percent and the guys will still be progressing the business as planned, is just words imo.

Sorry all just feeling a bit gutted tonight so am joining the whinging crew.
    In the short term I feel the goalposts have just been moved. In a period where we should have be advancing we will be going nowhere. I do have a lot invested in this Company so I am not holding back. Does it make me feel better...?? No.....but I need to feel, at this point, I am getting some bang for my buck...!!

Good luck to us all...
    And I'll try to keep an open mind when reading the Company's letter, but there will be no rose-coloured glasses..!!

As a matter of interest I have been tracking what I called a conservative portfolio - ANZ, WBC, SYD, DML, BHP - over the last 12 months - it is way ahead of my gold portfolio and in hindsight (always a good thing afterwards!!), I would have been so far in front I could have bought twice as many goldies for the takeoff. Need to rethink my strategy! Yep, shouldn't get too attached.

Cazzex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $1.579K 10.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7509 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.