WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Just noticed all these posts on OBJ so I thought I'd check in &...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Just noticed all these posts on OBJ so I thought I'd check in & have a look at what was happening here now as used to be an avid Shareholder approx 7 years ago .....maybe even up to 10 years ago (can't recall exactly & cant find last OBJ sell order to check actual date as I changed Online Brokers about 5 years ago).

But.....what I do remember well & still seems as if it hasn't changed (besides fact it was such a  frustrating stock back then too with promises of something big always about to happen)  is the actions of the Board & how they really feel towards Shareholders. In my case of why I sold & didn't come back was Share price had spiked up (to something like 7c ?) then suddenly millions of Shares were unleashed on it dumping it right back down again (I realise this is not unusual for some Traders to do this but usually surreptitiously) BUT was then later announced on ASX that it was a Director. After years in the stock waiting for a return I actually rang the OBJ office & spoke to the Director outright asking him why he dumped so many Shares all at once as in didn't he believe in the company & supposedly the deal that was soon to be announced as such - his reply was 'I have a right to pay off my mortgage when I see an opportunity to do so I take it & is none of your business!' Maybe so but I felt his attitude stank - the deal never happened but was always consistent more talk of course as if it was imminent. Maybe though this time it is all about to happen...?

Anyway...it put a blight on how I felt about investment in OBJ realising how some Directors are really on the ball asking for multitudes of Options or Shares to ensure they get a real big payday on top of their totally sufficient wages. Only each Shareholder can decide if the company is giving worth back to you too.

Here is a summary of OBJs Directors transactions over the years:
    https://www.investsmart.com.au/shares/asx-obj/obj-limited/change-in-directors-intere

Best wishes that OBJ pays off soon for you all.   Katy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.