BRN 3.70% 26.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I don't know if LDN or BRN management read HC but if they do...

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    I don't know if LDN or BRN management read HC but if they do maybe it's worth reading this.

Today's webinar didn't float many boats...it has left the LDN shares resolution hanging in the air. And rightly so because we haven't heard WHY we should vote YES. Aussies are funny like that....we take convincing.

So let me push out this little scribe to our forum and you tell me.....would you vote yes if you got this from LDN.

From LDN

Hi Shareholders,

It is always a pleasure to address our shareholders directly and try to convey our vision and purpose for our company.

When I joined BRN, after coming out of retirement, it was a mess. No direction, No sales force, no product, no meaningful way of getting runs on the board or improving shareholder value.

I dived into this mess and immediately tried to recruit the best people I could get, people I knew that would add value and I could trust implicitly. Trust and knowledge are two great attributes that any company strives for in its management team.

I knew they would only come on this journey with me if they knew I believed in it 100%. I think I got that right...because my team are completely dedicated and behind my vision.

I got the people I needed and I shook up some things, I got Peter back in the labs doing what he does best and out of the role of try to manage a company that was going to be far bigger than he ever thought it would be.

I killed off business directions that were not going to take us anywhere and focused my new team on value add's and the best prospects. At the same time I moved to take us global with the right people in the right place to sell our product. We are moving toward good revenue generation and while its taken some time...we have stuck to the plan and it is going to pay off.

It has been a long road for us all but when you start with very little.....you have to expect that. But we are getting there now and so given these facts....I submitted for the resolutions that do indeed benefit me.

I want to keep working hard for our company and I also want to have a personal stake in our company. At this stage I believe that given my inputs and efforts to the company, it's direction, purpose and to where we are right now compared to when I came on board, I deserve to ask for a share in our company and join our shareholders as proud owners.

To be completely honest....this is probably the last company I will ever run. It continues to enthrall me because I believe we will do amazing things with Akida and Peter's dream. I have a great vision for this company and I intend to see this through as a proud CEO and as a shareholder.

OK GUYS!!! IF this is what you heard or got in writing....would you vote YES???

(No selling required..just honesty LDN....that is how you win the votes.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $482.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $1.629M 6.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 864382 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 127243 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ 2952330
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.