AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

letter to the board

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Ok Fellow POHsters

The Draft is finished and being checked in its final form after which we will deliver it to the COY Secretary for provision to the Board and CEO. They are aware its coming this week.

About 15 pages in the final draft, and all cudos to jasker for doing just about all of it.

Once we have a response regarding it being delivered, it will also go to Snyders and Orbis

Its not damning or petty as some of you that have seen it already will agree, its a well written Q & A for the board

I need to give some credit to the coy already for its much better prepared releases of late

However this coy still needs to pull its socks up, this is not Belatene where Harry & Simon et al made $100million, in this one so far they have lost us more than that

So dont expect a cake walk, i am still pissed, i have a mate that bought in at 0.28c i have lots of friends that bought in at 0.13c when Vizard said we would be rewarded "shortly"

I can assure you that has been canvassed in the letter because in my way of thinking he/they have misled the market, and for that reason alone he should step down.

Lets See

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.366K 455.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 99145902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22467224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.