BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

This is a copy of a reply from Peter Cook dated 26th March who...

1. 767 Posts.
    This is a copy of a reply from Peter Cook dated 26th March who no doubtedly intercepted my letter to The Chairman who most likely has not seen my correspondence .

"It seems that you may have misunderstood information from, or ascribed, to GSK but that is not certain. The easiest way to clear the matter up, as I have suggested, is by a telephone conversation. I have found that attempting to answer questions where a misunderstanding exists or where there are faulty recollections, always makes the reply look evasive or worse, suspicious and that is a situation I would want to avoid.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Peter Cook
    CEO & Managing Director"

My reply dated 27th March to him is as follows
    I am away until Tuesday at Lorne with friends.

"So you are inferring by not replying to my questions that GSK “does not and never has write options to prospective buyers of Relenza”.
    If you are saying the above is true then BTA’s reply to me should be very clear as I appear of have misunderstood the situation.
    On the other hand if GSK have granted these options in the past I would like answers to all my questions."

His reply dated 27th March is as follows:

"I am attempting to reply to your questions, but cannot do that without better understanding your terminology and establishing what you think you know or perhaps absolutely know, about GSK's product offering on Relenza. If you are reluctant to provide your contact information to me, I'd suggest you ring me at Biota at your convenience.

Regards,

Peter Cook
    CEO & Managing Director
    ph +61 3 9915 3700 "

My reply back dated 27th March

"I am attaching a link giving you clarity of the definition of financial “Options”.

http://www.investorwords.com/3477/option.html

Again I ask the formal reply from The Chairman of BTA .

Have GSK “every granted Options to supply Relenza to prospective buyers?”

This is a simple Yes/No answer and if Yes then please answer my initial questions.
    If the answer is No then I apologise for my confusion.

There is no need for discussion either way.

Thanking you.

XXXXX XXXXXXX "

If I dont receive a reply by end of the week from The Chairman Dr. James Fox I will ask other interested parties to write in to the BTA and demand a proper answer to my questions.

Thanking you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.