ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Having had 24 hours to reflect a little and take a rational view...

1. 322 Posts.
    Having had 24 hours to reflect a little and take a rational view I have written to Geo Kempler. and amongst a few other observations I have requested that the following questions be openly answered at the upcoming AGM:

1. What was the wording of the original PCH and were there continued communication, guidance and feedback from the FDA over the 18 months that Prana took to answer the PCH?
    2. Did the FDA at any stage change the requirements of PCH?
    3. Exactly what is it that the FDA requires Prana to produce that they have not already produced and why was this not already covered in Prana’s response?
    4. Are Prana intending to pursue the lifting on the PCH or are they giving up and focusing on non-USA markets?
    5. How much did this, thus far failed, attempt to resolve the FDA’s concerned cost shareholders?
    6. Does management believe that the FDA has dealt with this situation in a fair, honest and reasonable way?
    7. Is there an avenue of appeal to the FDA or even some legal recourse if management believe that the FDA has acted in any manner that is not proper?

May I suggest that any shareholder that is concerned about what has occurred over the last 18 months send GK their list of questions that they wished answered at the AGM. This way he may feel obliged to answer some of the questions that we all have, if he doesn't then that will give us all something to think about.
    I sent a real letter (not email) via Auspost, this way I hope to avoid the filter of the shareholder relations person

Addressed thus:

Mr. Geoffrey P Kempler
    Executive Chairman & CEO
    Prana Biotechnology
    Level 2,
    369 Royal Parade
    Parkville
    VIC 3052
    Australia

Come on guys, let them know this is just not good enough, its your money that's being wasted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122248 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25307592 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.