AQX 12.5% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

Hi All, Well that letters dribble if it actually exists (I...

1. 131 Posts.
    Hi All,
    Well that letters dribble if it actually exists (I certainly didn't receive it and I am a top 20 holder).
    Freebies? the options are not freebies firstly they are instead of wages, i.e. we pay them in options instead of dollars.
    These options to convert to shares will cost the directors money in this case 20% above market value on Nov 30. So they'll have to pay higher then what you, I or joe blow can pay on market ourself.
    If the shareprice never goes anywhere or falls back below current levels these options are worthless (and they can't even be traded on market before expiry anyway).
    So in essence they are performance base and the better the shareprice gets the more valuable these are to the directors.....which is good for us shareholders....win win and shows the directors have faith in CUU to chose this method of remuneration.
    You can bet that theres no coincidence that they are hurrying for these options through just before first drill results due in december.....;)

Anyone else noticed most of the top 20 individuals are geologists, funny how the two former independent geologists used by MKY have recently bought in as CUU top holders (wonder what have they noticed ;)......fun times ahead.

landslide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $61 8.423K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 780530 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8383286 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.