AQX 11.1% 0.8¢ alice queen limited

landslide..you probably didnt meet the criteria either..if I...

1. NLR
    558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    landslide..you probably didnt meet the criteria either..if I were a disgruntled shareholder who took the time to type up 10 pages of valid points I'd want to make sure the first person who received this letter would be Steve and baggies said Steve didnt get a copy either, he had to send him a copy.

a few small punters have been scared off but looking at the volumes since reference to the letter became "public" certainly non with any substantial holdings..and why would you? CUU are spending close to $500,000 on exploration this qtr on SA tenements, results are that close and news about the bauxite sale and further acquisitions also possible.

the MKY sp before merger was around 1.3 - 1.7c (we had good bauxite tenements and a couple of Wally's)..we've now got CUL's top notch (golden triangle/U friendly territory) U/geo tenements thrown into the mix, a healthy share registry (before anyone with a couple of mil shares was a top 20 holder), wealthy backers and $5 million in the bank for an extra 1c??? yep, we've got more shares and we are going to have to give the CUL directors some options..that was always on the table..if I remember rightly the CUL prospectus noted options to Nightingale & co...if they get the job done they get my vote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $16.09K 2.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 510889 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 174900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.