AQX 0.00% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

Our responsibility is not to manage the share price – the market...

1. NLR
    558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Our responsibility is not to manage the share price – the market will do that

$$ I totally agree with Peter if he said that..management gets on with the job of exploration and hopefully hitting paydirt for its shareholders..then the market will react and the sp will rise..I don't want anymore "Wally-the-nuke-rock-chip" anns..gives false hope and false sp spikes (the reason why there are so many unhappy old MKY investors still here and haven't been able to get out because the sp went to unrealistic levels..we need real drill results and with nrly 500k being spent drilling we should get those results in Dec/Jan.

with all the reports/anns put out by the company outlining whats happening and when, either people are not reading them or forgetting whats been said or just plain impatient..also any confidential negotiations that are taking place that would prejudice the company if they are known cannot be made known until all DD processes have been done so management cannot let s/h know

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2957220 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 345259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.26pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.