AQX 12.5% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

letter, page-36

1. 155 Posts.
    Dollarfast

The 10 points you have mentioned are actually presented by Peter in response to my letter. They are not the original letter. I have also responded to Peters response using the same 10 points. There were many statements in Peters letter that concerned me. The statement that you have quoted "our responsibillity is not to manage the share price" is of critical importance and has also been made by Stephen in a telephone conversation. Obviously one of the key responsibillities of executives is to ensure and maintain financial growth for their investors. If they do not understand this they should not be in their position.

Scruitiny of management can only be to the advantage of the investor. Any member of management that would attempt to deflect scrutiny should be monitored very closely.

The cotent of the letter should ultimately have a positive effect on share value. I believe that the option plan currently in review will have a negative effect on share value. I agree that management will often walk away with a big slice however you should remember that their remuneration is at our discretion. I believe the option plan is far too favourable, it does not have an adequate performance criteria, there are no substantial measures in place to prevent abuse and the timing is inappropriate.

There is only one picture Dollarfast, big or small. That is our share price.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.