AQX 0.00% 0.8¢ alice queen limited

Hi Lloyd, Thanks for your reply, wow so much to respond to in...

1. 131 Posts.
    Hi Lloyd,
    Thanks for your reply, wow so much to respond to in this thread.
    Well I guess firstly, no I do not represent CUU in any way other then being a shareholder.
    I have communicated with steve on the odd occasion, and I know more about CUU, the previous Callabonna, their tenements etc then the average shareholder because I work in the same circles as the geologist behind the original Callabonna.

I do think its good to be a proactive shareholder and keep in touch with management letting them know shareholder opinion, giving them a chance to reply etc and I do respect you for that.

At this point in time I myself am very happy with the job managements doing, and I think theres a time to just let management get on with the job.

Alot of the frustration and things several shareholders have their back up about is just different interpretations of statements made.e.g. "our responsibillity is not to manage the share price", "Our responsibility is not to manage the share price – the market will do that".

I can see where you are coming from with it, but yeah I read it different and agree with their reply.

My opinion is the markets full of accountant run mineral explorers with the MO "to create share holder wealth"....and I can tell you everytime I see this I run.......always sounds to me the MO of a pyramid scheme.

CUU MO from their website is: "Its mission is to become a successful explorer and producer of energy from the sale of both uranium and geothermal power."
    Now thats the sort of MO I like to see. So CUU management is simply telling you "hey we're just concentrating on exploring, finding resources and getting on with the job of building this company, if we do that well the market will assess us on our merit".

Certainly rather this then the many companies on the market that just simply tell shareholders whatever they want to hear to boost the sp and move to whatever business or resource that happens to be flavor of the month.

Callabonna Uranium is a genuine Uranium explorer now run by some of the best in the business exploring in what many fellow geologists believe is the greatest potential on the planet for finding a significant and quality uranium resource on which to build a significant mining company.....and thats why I bought in.

As NLR explained the history of MKY isn't an issue at all, on paper yes it was a merger but in real terms MKY was simply used as a listing vehicle for Callabonna.

Landslide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.737K 782.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 760889 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3920746 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.