AQX 12.5% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

Lloyd,Spot on, this type of action by management to reward...

1. 49 Posts.
    Lloyd,

Spot on, this type of action by management to reward themselves before any evidence of actually providing a substantial positvie result is outrages, a lot of spec stocks went belly up due to this kind of action. Management talks alot, promise everything, but, nothing has ever eventuated. I have been in this stock for at least 3 years and I have not seem any evidence to allow me to have further confidence that it will be any different than just management are here to look after themselves first.

Furthermore, I do beleive that Landslide and NLR are part of the CUU in plants. If they are just ordinary shareholders, they would have difficulty in agreeing with the reply from Peter, that "management have no responsibility over the share price – the market will do that", from that kind of comment, I don't believe this guy is fit to manage CUU. The aim of having management is to improve the company value in any means legally, otherwise, why should we the shareholders have to pay so much in salary, options etc.. to them. SENTIMENT = none, lost them a long time ago and I can't say negative sentiment I know I will get grilled from the good old MAP for any negative sentiment displayed about this stock on this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.836M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $14.18K 2.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 10047237 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 487415 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.