TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

letter, page-50

1. 21,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2075
    Can you bleieve how this has blown up into a "national crisis" with a massive media frenzy?
    It is all about a very poorly worded response from probably the most un-diplomatic Prime Minister in Australia's history who doesn't know the difference between courtesy and ego.
    One simple phone call would have resolved this immediately.
    Now it is a diplomatic circus. Do outstanding opposition leaders automatically become good Prime Ministers?
    Using a sporting analogy, does the team's best and fairest player automatically make a good coach?
    I really think that that will prove to be the ultimate outcome and it will come from those in the coalition that lost by one vote when Tony Abbott was elected to take over from Malcom Turnbull and the Nats would be getting very uptight.
    It has become a self inflicted conundrum for the Liberal Party, they ultimately made the right decision by electing Tony Abbott as the Leader of the Opposition and replacing Malcolm Turnbull, yet, I bet they now wish that Malcolm Turnbull was the Prime Minister. But, as is always the case, you are rarely able to have your cake and eat it.

Meanwhile companies such as Triangle and VERY many others that rely upon good relationships with the Indonesian Central government, and all of their shareholders, like us, will have no alternative but to sweat it out and hope that common sense prevails and very soon!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $6.427K 321.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 5609077 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1575062 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.