TEG 50.0% 0.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Thanks for that Mitchad. I wonder if the author of that letter...

1. 21,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2101
    Thanks for that Mitchad. I wonder if the author of that letter has sent a copy to John Towner and asked for a reply and if so, what was his reply.
    I won't comment on what she has said and leave that up to each shareholder to make up their own minds, except to say that I would have my grave doubts about this company without John Towner and his expertise and reputation, especially in Indonesia.

Quite frankly, my greatest concern about having that PASE agreement signed off by the Central Indonesian Government is the deteriorating relationship that it has with the current Australian government.

Indonesia is a very important and proud nation and for the past few years it has been constantly insulted with "proposed" unilateral "decisions" made by the then Opposition and now with the way that they are being communicated with by the current government. The Foreign Minister has had to make an urgent trip to Jakarta today and frankly, on hearing what the Indonesian Foreign Minister has been saying lately, we, as shareholders of this Australian owned company, should hope that our Foreign Minister can start to rectify all the damage that has obviously been done to our relationship with Indonesia.

I really would very much like to be attending the AGM on 27 November and to put that very question to John Towner to allay those concerns.

Will any poster be attending the AGM??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.007(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 0.6¢ $994.3K 125.7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 11951663 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 448147 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.