TEG 50.0% 0.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Bitzer, I agree with many of your points, especially those in...

1. 28 Posts.
    Bitzer, I agree with many of your points, especially those in relation to the obvious truth as to why the share price is languishing and the many obstacles surrounding the approval of Pase and progressing Morrocco. It doesn't take much intelligence to understand the lack of confidence of "the business world and stock brokers".

This appears to be a letter from someone who has a personal beef re the Chairman of the company and or the other 2 or 3 staff located in the Perth office of this Australian company - and as an Australian company, requires an Australian office. I have not been to the Perth office but having visited Perth on a number of occasions, know the approx location and there are no major office buildings in this area.

No mention is made of the numerous Indonesian based staff who are also taking large salaries; does anyone have any info on who gets what in the Indo office? Any cut backs would have to be applied there as well.

This is a tough gig, made even tougher by the always tenuous relationship between the 2 country's involved. No one can influence this share price until Pase is approved and the political situation in Morrocco is settled.

Hang in there and make sure you look at the whole picture, not what appears to be someone else's personally driven agenda.

PS…...Didn't the Chairman recently purchase more shares at market price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.007(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 0.6¢ $994.3K 125.7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 11951663 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 448147 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.