ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Not sure what part of a slow and painful cash burn Andy enjoys...

1. 4,837 Posts.
    Not sure what part of a slow and painful cash burn Andy enjoys the most, watching sharholders squirm or the resulting cheap shares for mates at the end.....

His reply was a further drain on what little hope I had left that management may be able to avoid running out of cash and turn this company around....And whilst i do not beleive all directors support his views as long as they stand as one they need to be judged as one.....

The reply was contradictory (to previous announcements) at best and a joke at worst....His responses I suspect were aimed to do nothing other than make me beleive that my suggestions were innappropriate, considering my suggestions were based around information that had been released in ELK announcements I can only conclude either the announcements were wrong (making Andy wrong)or I am in fact right, either way shareholders have a problem with management.....On numerous occassions I have had reason to question whether he in fact knows very little (if anything) about this company, his latest reply would seem to confirm that...
    At this rate and based on the latest reply I suggest we are unlikely to see any of those developments take place until after winter (US) next year if Andy has his way....which is after the money has run out.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.