ANZ 0.18% $28.24 anz group holdings limited

letters of demand sent to opes clinets, page-8

1. 1,030 Posts.
    This is without a doubt the greatest Corporate Crime and Public relations blunder of this century in Australia.

What were these people mediating!

ANZ conducts a 3 month review of itself sacks 8 to 10 executives...apologises to OPES clients on the covering page...and seeks a Holistic solution...(read a compromise settlement)

ANZ had notice of this possibility way before Oct and send notices for payment 6 weeks latter for payment a week before Christmas ...if this wasn't real i wouldn't believe it

My loathing of these people ...from a moral perspective ..is Nuclear

You see...i know ..that ANZ were on "notice" either accidentally or by intellectual error ..from the beginning of Opes

Opes and ANZ by way of joint marketing ..of Custodian and Bankers..create accessorial liability to ANZ

There are 10 such cases currently lined up in the Courts ..and some genius somewhere ...decides to send demand notices to innocent people ...many of whom have had both their lives and financial lives turned upside down

Why not wait ..until the conclusion of the court proceedings

What balance ...what utter stupidity ...what sensitivity ..it reminds me of the Gestapo...slavish and mindless

When an adverse judicial ruling is established ...this writer will make it a mission to put a bright light on those responsible

Beggar a client ..through expropriation of their share holdings(savings) and through a quirk of timing ..they were massively positive ..this turns negative under an artiface re Amslas that no one knew..

Send prior notices that previously stipulated an event of default had occurred

Now the Recievers..no doubt with acquiessence of their masters seek to recover some artificial number ...and send these clients to the poor house

ASIC ...step up ...today ...do not pontificate any further..today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.24
Change
-0.050(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $84.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.42 $28.55 $28.20 $113.8M 4.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 43579 $28.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.25 5912 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.