DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

Letting go

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    The last 24 hours have been a rollercoaster of emotion for me. It is very raw and very painful, especially when I got home and saw my young family (who dont and will never know).

It is natural to lash out and find someone to blame. There does indeed seem to be some dubious stuff that occurred, especially around TC. I dont believe management or the current directors were involved in any of that though. Rosalind seems to be a very decent person, put into a very difficult position. CB likewise seems a decent person (for a biotech entrepreneur, albeit his connection to TC does give me concerns). I do not believe information was leaked. Large organisations have various ways to get a better idea of what is happening than us retail holders (though, having said that, Allan Grey's presence as a substantial holder, was one of numerous factors that convinced me that the result we have seen would not unfold).

At any event, the communal cry of pain although healthy and therapeutic for a period should not become an obsession.

As a small business commercial lawyer (and failed biotech investor), I have acted for several people who have had what they believed were major wrongs done to them and they have literally wasted 20-30 years of their lives fighting about it. It becomes their identity and they cannot move on.

All I can say is that, though it is hard to forgive (especially people who may indeed be crooks) and to move on , my recommendation, based on real life experiences of embittered people who never have, it is important to do so, maybe not today, or this week, but for your own wellbeing and mental health, at the right time, let it go.
    Last edited by resourced: 15/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.