NXS 2.50% 19.5¢ next science limited

letting go, page-14

1. 163 Posts.
    Mymom, not sure if that is sarcasm or not but I'm looking for higher highs and higher lows i.e. an upwards trend. I don't see that happening in NXS - all I see is continual hovering around the lows. Now NXS may be different and may soon rise and then I'm very happy for all and I'll happily endure the 'I told you so' remarks. I'm happy for people to make money and take no joy in seeing people lose their money, nor do I find joy in rubbing peoples noses in opportunities they miss. NXS reminds me of another stock I held 4-5 months ago AXM, which I dabbled in at average 27c for a couple of months (only $10k worth thankfully) sold out at 24c and the SP has died ever since. Delayed production, this problem, that problem, never managements fault of course if you read the threads. 6 months on and I still see AXM posts titled 'just about to rocket' or words to that effect and it now reminds me of the NXS position. Anyway I'm not trying to talk you out of owning your shares, just justifying my position and thoughts and giving another angle to potential investors. If I'm wrong then we are all happy campers! DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $56.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ $5.102K 26.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74952 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 35987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.