MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

It is imperative that we understand MEO is hanging on to the...

1. 93 Posts.

It is imperative that we understand MEO is hanging on to the cash and not rushing in to buying anything less than a bargain.

It has been a week or so since the MOG announcement but I still can't get over it. I am more than happy with MOG's decision to sell assets at $1 mil to MEO. I am forever looking for investment properties to develop. A 400 m2 block of land in an average area of Melbourne is around $300-$350k.

If I had been given the opportunity I would have bought it myself.

MOG is on the 21st Floor
    MEO is on the 17th Floor (they are in the same building at 500 Collins Street)

MEO looks like an ATM to MOG. When they run out of cash they simply stop the lift at level 17.

The question is how many times did MOG stop at level 17 which we don't know about as yet.

Please somebody tell me what can you buy for a million these days. Greater Artemis is full of gas. Jurgen and team did it again. Well done.

I feel that there is no need to talk about the drill date. We are drilling soon. I am interested in knowing other activities in the pipeline.

1./ What are we buying next? (or bought but waiting ann.)
    2./ When PBR's cash will be in the Bank?
    3./ Farm in/outs, JV's?
    4./ Third party certification outcome which is due in this quarter. I would say within the next few weeks. Hopefully, It will be proven reserve of 1-2 tcf.

The next few months will be full of positive announcements which will hopefully push the SP up each time. I am expecting five to ten very positive announcements. It looks like MEO is full of gas and about to explode....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.