MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Fred1,All I know is MEO has enormous amount of information of...

1. 93 Posts.
    Hi Fred1,

All I know is MEO has enormous amount of information of the area. They know the area well. One thing is certain that is MEO's business model is based around product design and marketing. They have the best of the best people running the business. I did my research on key staff at MEO before I put a dollar in that company. They know who has what in that region including historical data. MEO should, can and will bring PBR to the table again. PBR will decide gas or no gas.

PBR will not drill without adequate confidence and without ticking all the boxes. It is not a one man show. They have experts after experts. Each department would have to be ticking boxes before a decision is made. As you can imagine they have everyone knocking on their door with prospects. They have options to choose from. I am not in a position or have the expertise to question if the prospect is good or bad if PBR is involved. If they can't get it right then we have no chance in hell in getting it right. I am sure PBR's involvement wasn't just for the sake of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.