MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

level 23

1. 1,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Folks -

Enjoying some Lsl this week and spent yesterday in the Big Smoke trying not to lose my kids at the Museum......the journey back to the station takes one down Collins St and since it's about a year or so since my last visit I " popped in " if for no other reason than to get a sense of the elusive " vibe..."

I had the pleasure of speaking to Mr Colin Naylor for some 20 min and, like all of the Meo folk I've chatted with the past couple of years, he is a very open, approachable and an experienced operator. And not too mention, most generous with his time and insights.

I would condense our chat to the following key points:-

- the good folk at Meo are as mystified, perplexed and curious as we are as to why Bentley are choosing this particular point in time to drastically reduce their holding.......
    - Meo have done , and are continuing to do, an excellent job in pursuing their quest whilst achieving very solid financial outcomes
    - This industry is not without risk.....mmmm
    - Let's maybe expect Hs1 results to coincide with Gurame results mid-Oct....aah, they have a plan.......

He also spoke highly of the new talent in the team and left me with the impression that he would certainly be as happy as any rusted on s/h to see drilling success and the sp re-rated accordingly. Also, Terryl, he used the exact same expression as you did today , Tombstone country where we are now drilling.....so we may have to wait a little later than ideal for Hs1 results but I'm more than happy to wait if the results are ideal!

So the elusive vibe......well I only spoke with CN but he certainly didn't appear like a man being lead to the gallows, quite the opposite in fact!
    Very relaxed, positive, realistic and eagerly awaiting the Hs1 results as we all are.......

Thanks to the folk at Meo for being such a receptive and open group of professionals - I wish us all well for the coming weeks, and yes, it is weeks,

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.