LKE 4.76% 4.4¢ lake resources n.l.

Jesus Christ people, If you can’t accept the fact this is a...

1. 4,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3106

Jesus Christ people,

If you can’t accept the fact this is a complete train wreck you are swimming happily with the crocodiles.

It’s been advertised for a least two years now that the whole project really if a crock of shit.

No real ambition to deliver, no real road sticks to deliver anything!!

Directors happily sell all they can without crashing the market tooo much.

The writing was on the wall nearly three years ago.

Who’s sitting on a beach getting whatever he needs. 20 million later who is laughing.

If I was a holder here I would be focusing my negativity at the pricks that competetly f*ed you over.

Absolute wankers as far as I’m concerned.

Best wishes to all holders, but the penny has finally dropped here and I hope many will admit this to.

perhaps management can’t correct this, first step would be getting the frick out of LILAC, these guys are clowns with a process that is still years away from acceptance, and possibly the last horse in the race with a DUD.

Unfortunate for LKE they have given those cowboys 20% of the company already.

If I had any money in Lake I would be shutting bricks at this point in time.

In saying this 27.5c seams to be a support level at this at moment in time.

Reduced production lucky to be this of 2030 with ramp up through till 2035 knowing first hand how hard it is to develop a low grade, high impurities resource into production.

Will also LKE management have a nearly zero management experience in the sector, that to me adds at least another Two Years to their aspersions.

Just being real kids.

Best wishes to all lithium holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $444.1K 10.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 387499 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1004275 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.