SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

Thanks CEB2, for your very detailed post and charts. I am not a...

1. 2,214 Posts.
    Thanks CEB2, for your very detailed post and charts. I am not a chartist, and use micro/macro fundamentals for investor decisions. But is good to see you believe the sp has bottomed.

I assume everyone agrees macro fundmantals for the PoG short and medium term are strong; inflation picking up, US printing more money than it earns, rising wealth of large Asian populations, etc.

It's the micro fundamentals of SBL that are casuing me the most heart ache. In theory the sp should be tracking north given production has started, and SBL's tenements look prospective for resource upgrades. However the sp continus to trade in a narrow range sub 2c.

Given recent history, the vacuum of information from mgmt and the left field Notice of Meeting and resolutions, some of us longer terms holders are justified in raising concerns.

I am not a believer in listed company mgmt responding to every request from shareholders for information; nothing would ever get done. However given the delay after delay in commissioning the plant and a bungled CR, you would think mgmt would want to keeop the market informed as to progress.

One poster has noted that good news travels fast, while bad news is always tardy. I hope SBL is an exception to this rule.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.