ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Macro."Weren't you a part of the group that gave a current...

1. 156 Posts.
    Macro.

"Weren't you a part of the group that gave a current market valuation of the Tincom deal set at 12.9c per share? Even with significant dilution, the Tincom deal valuation hasn't dropped to 1.9c per share, has it?"

I think the valuation was fair (for that time). Now, as the company has not yet delivered the Tincom deal, then the discounts applied to the deal should increase because the capability for the company to deliver on the deal has (obviously) reduced. Clearly if Tincom is delieverd then a lot will be forgiven about the past. But their capability to deliver into the future will be viewed with a greater deal of scpeticism.

I think people should watch the youtube clip to get a feel for how positive and confident they were of delivering the Tincom deal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhfVTuKAxiM

"Clearly the market doesn't believe the Tincom deal will go ahead. Do the current management and directorship care about this obvious lack of confidence, apparently not, or, could it be that even if they did care, there is nothing they can do about market sentiment."

They should care as shareprice directly affects shareholders return when you are constantly issuing stock.
    If the market doesnt believe them then there is obviously a problem with the way the market views the management not the company (because apparently the company has never been in better shape. If they are chossing not to care because they cant affect market sentiment then they are not the right people for the job. (By the way, I actually think that most would care)

"They are not able to invent news just because shareholders require it, can they?"
    You are right. That would make them a spivvy company wouldnt it. But they do need to remind all shareholders what they are delivering for their $2.5M cash burn pa if Tincom has stalled.

What in your view are the drivers for the discrepancy between the 18 month low, given the somewhat "derisked" position the company is supposedly in now, to when the valuation was provided by Intersuisse?
    - Expectations missed
    - Inability to raise quality capital to fund their program
    - High cash burn
    - Too much spend on consultants (reflecting not enough internal smarts)
    - Increasing competition
    - Realisation of logistical constraints to reach the export market
    - Director (and major shareholder) being voted out

This is all just my opinion and you should ALL do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17 4.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 20133021 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13832711 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.