LYC 2.74% $5.86 lynas rare earths limited

This is pure speculation on my part but I suspect Lynas already...

1. 4,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1876
    This is pure speculation on my part but I suspect Lynas already has a future plan for Lynas NEXT NEXT and it involves investing money in anywhere but Malaysia. Amanda has had it with Malaysia and their double standards, demonising one particular company while allowing others do exceptional damage to the environment without restraint.

However Lynas can't reveal this until it's current licence issues are resolved. The path forward for Lynas is outside of Malaysia but showing this to Malaysia just gives Yeo Inc a reason to double down on her position. It's an easy argument to make, Lynas is not prepared to invest and create new jobs in Malaysia, so why would we let them stay?

Completely flawed argument obviously, but that kind of slap in the face will not help Lynas sort it's operating license. Unless if course Lynas can dress up the expansion as for Malaysias benefit by doing what Fuzzy and Yeo ask and stopping the low level radioactive WLP being produced in their country.

I like Aus' thought that cracking and leeching will be done in Australia so no radio active elements are in the concentrate. And hopefully that allows that disused sx train at LAMP to be repurposed to increase production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.86
Change
-0.165(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $5.547B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $5.96 $5.76 $19.06M 3.242M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 64229 $5.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.86 18489 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.