LYC 2.96% $6.08 lynas rare earths limited

Leverage... by Japan..., page-42

1. 7,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502

Lots of talk and accusations with zero back up. Not one fact on what I got wrong. Stop the accusation with zero back up.

I do agree at some point they will restock. That always happens I don't care if it is Olive oil, animal fat, Whale oil Kerosene or anything else. History repeats itself. It is basic to commodity cycles which you seem not to like as a comparison. Right now the middle production people are destocking and that is because they do not see a pick up in demand. Do you understand that? You probably laugh at my going back, 2000 years to olive oil for lighting but facts remain nothing changes just people perception of everything is new now.

Do you agree that the current big end users to day not some imaginary point in the future are. ICE Autoes, Appliances, and Wind. Wind is stable internationally the other two are slowing, as is the WW economy. You are absolutely correct there will be a period of restocking. What shred of data do you have that it is occurring now? In next 6 months? Next year? Except SEG which is going up what do you expect to see next for the other five product Lynas sells. Ce, La, NdPr, Nd, Pr. (Listed by volume not revenue) My guess we will see many more downs than ups over the next six months. Probably a year. What is your opinion?

Go back two weeks and the Economist had a very interesting article that China is exaggerating its GDP growth. No real proof but that says not one on the top 5 economies in world is not slowing 2 are contracting. Have you read how many car plants are closing right now in Brittan? I will be first to admit that they are closing these because of Bre-Exit. But you do not close plants if you are expecting sales to stay flat or pick up. You may chose those in England first because of Bre-Exit. But you do not do it unless you want to cut back productions.

So keep talking about how you think I am wrong but your lack of proof should start people thinking.

PS I group battery operated tools in with appliances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.08
Change
-0.185(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $5.687B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.15 $6.02 $20.78M 3.331M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 20104 $6.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.08 25344 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.