LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

Leverage... by Japan..., page-4

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    From experience in doing business in Japan for the last 10 years, I think based on the comments above it’s highly likely that Japan would be doing a discreet approach to lobbying at a very high level.
    Two things I have learnt is the Japanese are exceptionally diligent in understanding their supply chain in detail. They’ll frequently want to visit their vendors and suppliers and see first hand how the stuff is made and the operations, and not just at the management layer only. Secondly, any lobbying or influence they seek to exert would be done discreetly and directly, looking to avoid any embarrassment or negative publicity for the people they are trying to influence.
    i think this approach would be quite contrasting to the public approach in media that Lynas has taken and including some statements by the Australia government. Although lynas’s aprroach has been somewhat forced by the SMSL team, the Japanese wouldn’t see additional public commentary as constructive.
    My assumption is the Japanese contribution will be part of what makes lynas ultimately successful in getting to lcontinue to operate in Malaysia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.