PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

leverage through exploration and pog, page-139

1. 14,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4156
    "Thanks chuk, and how about the finish for today?
    Intentionally sold down during close by a few extra shares to finish at 4 cents. What a laugh.
    Sooner or later the shorter's will get burned and I'll have little sympathy."

Blackstone, I doubt this stock can be short sold, but the tiny volume sold at 4c today tells us we really had a 4.1 open, 4.2 high and 4.1 close.

Around 2.5 mill went through at 4.1, and 1.5 mill at 4.2.

If it was an intentional sell to close it at 4, it was more likely someone that wants to buy more as cheap as possible tomorrow. Maybe a trader that took profit at 4.2 or 4.1 hoping to buy back at 4c. I doubt they will have persuaded anyone to sell to them at 4c tomorrow, but who knows and who cares? I took their 13,000 on the close at 4c.
    There seems to be some technical resistance at 4.1 which was support a few weeks ago, from those that trade the charts.
    This is only minor resistance and it won't take much to get through it.
    I think if we have stabilizing markets we will back up towards 5c just as quick as we went from 3.6 to 4.2.

Allday, I agree with most of what Petey said; all fund managers are very different with criteria on what they can buy.
    ABU would be too small for most.
    I think it will be up to retail investors and probably one or two insto’s that specialize in small stocks to recognize the potential and drive the sp and mc higher on results.
    The higher the mc the more ABU begins to fit the criteria of a wider number of insto’s or fund managers.
    I’m sure a few would be watching after that scoping study and if so, they will be watching results closely over the season.
    Better for us if some can only start buying after our market cap rises significantly because that would just add to the upward momentum when we do move higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.