PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

leverage through exploration and pog, page-144

1. 2,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    Allday,
    Agree with the general comments of Chuk and Petey about your question. Insto's won't be buying ABU at the moment as there is still not a clear path forward to gold revenue, with some significant hurdles to cross...however I expect they are watching.

As I have stated before, my opinion is that ABU should be fully focussed on OP production and not significantly on other targets.

I see a two stage re-rating process, based on the major items below - some from your list Allday, some I've added.

A MINING PERMIT
    AN INCREASE IN THE RESOURCE
    BUILDING A RESERVE
    A TIME LINE TO PRODUCTION
    A LIFE OF MINE PLAN >5 YEARS
    ABU POURING THE FIRST BAR OF GOLD
    ----------------------
    ABU POURING >100KOZ PA
    MARKET CAP TO INCREASE
    ASX300/ASX200 ENTRY

I still see a higher degree of risk than Chuk does, mostly to do with timing of path critical items. ie. I agree a mining lease is fairly low risk, however what about the timing to get it? (2 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years).

I personally think August will be a good month for ABU. I expect strong interest around Diggers & Dealers (6-8 August). This started last year's run.

Being an explorer, ABU needs a constant stream of new announcements to get it moving.

In regards to FML, they are a high cost low margin producer, so any gold price drop is costly to them. They have had a great run off the back of their recent Resources & Energy Symposium presentation, based on a very decent production profile (175koz+) and commitment to cost reduction. Purely gold price related after a good run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 14101362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22682191 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.