PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

leverage through exploration and pog, page-18

1. 14,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4116
    Appreciate the positive feedback guys.

"Chuk if you had to rate this stock in regards to grades, access to ground ( open pit) cost of mill & price it is at compared to the price of gold , over the last 12 years. Where does it rate?"

Like I said before, compared to anything I have seen before, this comes up at no 1 in many regards.
    When you look at any individual piece of the puzzle you can find other deposits that might have certain advantages but as a complete package, I can't remember a better deposit.
    The cash flow of $257 mill for a total investment of just $27 mill is very difficult to beat.
    There probably are long life mines with a better ratio of life of mine cash flow for capital invested, but to get $257 million cash flow after capital expenditure IN JUST TWO YEARS for $27 mill invested. That is the fastest return on capital that I can remember.
    If anyone knows of a better return on investment I would be interested to hear of it.
    It is also extremely advantages for a small company to have that low a capital cost.
    I can't remember a cheaper start up for a gold company unless they are refurbishing an existing mill, and nothing close to that low when producing an average 130,000 oz per year. That is thanks to the very high grades.
    No prestrip or u/g development drives before accessing the high grade ore. Very high grade veins. Not many mines better these average grades and none that I can remember that are predominantly contained in an open pit with the high grades starting at surface.
    Then there is the excellent exploration potential.
    This could easily exceed $500 mill cash flow if the deposit were to double. That could easily happen just this year.
    Think about half a billion cash flow over just 4 years from a capital investment of just $27 million!

Ajostu, “but let's face it it's the unknown unknowns that get ya”

I agree fully. That’s why I always go against the advice and have only a small portfolio of stocks that I research as thoroughly as I possibly can. When I find a new stock, I spend hours most days of the week for months reading everything I can on it and comparable deposits.
    I list usually a dozen questions a week for the first month or so to grill management.
    I’m surprised sometimes that the M.D’s don’t get sick of me ringing with questions!
    They usually are very good with this.
    I like negative posts because they sometimes give me something I might not have thought about to check out.
    So far I have found nothing negative with OP.
    So yes it is the “unknowns that can get ya” which is why I go out of my way to make sure I know everything I possibly can to minimise those unknowns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.