PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Scorp has called it well - enough said!!I personally don't think...

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Scorp has called it well - enough said!!

I personally don't think we need QE3 to see gold rally, but then again, mkts can remain irrational far longer than one can remain solvent!! I also dont think you will see QE3 pre-US elections. Not impossible though.

For anybody interested in my opinion, I suggest the stock will tread water around these levels till end of Northern Hemisphere Summer - Come August/Sept we should get some clarity on Europe and should see some flow out of US treasuries. This will likely flow to physical Gold and gold equities given negative real yield in bonds at moment.

What Scorpy has called beautifully is the trend - That said, events that can break trends, such as corporate activity become far more possible when companies suffer such heavy technical sell offs in the face of positive fundamentals.

Thats a glass half full approach.

A glass half empty would suggest this could go into the 2's because Europe is a basket case and equities are high risk?? All I have ever suggested is to balance the risk and rewards. What I can promise you all is that Scorp knows no more than anybody else on this board and therefore his opinion is as valid as anybody's - That said, on balance i will go out on a limb here and say we have bottomed at 3.5cps. Why? Because in my view Europe/Greece is a MASSIVE media beat-up and sentiment is = to the inverse of irrational exuberance. We have irrational pessimism!!

Goodluck to sellers/buyers/holders and anybody who cared to listen - Im pretty comfortable with my bet here, and I know is not a beauty parade but ABM is pretty sexy in comparison to many of its peers at present. Lets see how things play out!!

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $995 497.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 103187431 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 4564001 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.