AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

After my phone call with Phil the one part that left me thinking...

1. 7,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    After my phone call with Phil the one part that left me thinking was""you should see how much stockpile we have waiting to be fed to the plant"""

This alone tells me that this will be the start of a pretty big pump...Possibly the biggest stockpile waiting to be fed by AUL and we are also waiting on a take over transaction....!!!!!

I am thinking a long planned execution on ways to get back their investors/clients monies, once thats done the mum and dads will be trapped once again with heavy losses....

AUL has proved to be the very dog of a stock that has most deep in the red and has been for a long time, it is taking another ""takeover story"" to try and gain some traction for the big guns to exit....
    Dont forget the big guns are in this at much lower averages than the mum and dads that first bought.....

The ground of AUL has not changed over the years and no-one has turned a profit, even at record gold prices, the only thing that has changed is the story that NEW people can make it work......

The pump will begin when AUL release the results of feed that has been stockpiled for this very story/pump..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.