CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

"LLC coming back onto the books due to increasing valuations...

1. 18,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    "LLC coming back onto the books due to increasing valuations would be a good start!"

I've written off Super LLC. I think it will end up being the sacrificial cow in this reorganisation. It has negative equity as per the last report. There has to be a good reason for some of the lenders to sell their loans at discounted prices. To me that means that they know that some of the assets that secure their loans will be sold and not give returns that cover their mortgage.

CER with positive equity should be last on the list to dump. CNP holds the bargaining chip so it will be second last to go. The rest is fair game for dumping at any available price and that price may not be enough to satisfy the debts.

Any wind up will be complicated by guarantees by other parties in this complicated setup. I've never seen financial and business arrangements as complicated as the whole Centro business. There is a long way to go in this Centro saga. Shareholders will be the last ones to be told the full story, all we can do is try and read between the lines. At least we start off with CER having positive equity which is more than CNP of LLC can say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.