AZM 0.00% 3.2¢ azumah resources limited

Leveraged gold play, page-5

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    It is up 165% over a one year period, I would be pretty happy with that on a yearly basis
    My current approach is looking for gold stocks with decent resources that haven't already had the big re-rate, from the research I have done there isn't many quality ones left that are looking cheap.
    I think we will see a natural progression from investors looking first to gold producers then to advanced developers when producers start to appear fully valued.
    The stock price hasn't done a lot since March, so I can understand your sentiment Furniture.
    The chart looks pretty good to me, clear uptrend since last September. I see the recent under performance as an opportunity for a decent re-rate in the near future.
    I think this stock is relatively unknown compared to a lot of the other gold stocks at the moment, I only came across it doing research on goldnerds.
    AQQ ( gold developer) was in a similar situation recently, languishing around 2.3 cents with very little interest around 3 weeks ago, it closed at 3.8 cents today after being up as high as 4.5 cents yesterday. The situation can change quickly , and that's without news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.