VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Leveraging The TSI Real Estate, page-120

1. 11,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    It's been something I've been giving a lot more thought to recently.

What we didn't know until recently is that successful trials took place with many banks and utilities during the year, grouped under e-surveillance, power management and electronic payment applications (refer to the Full Year Statutory Accounts Report announced on the 13/06/17 below). I repeat, that was something totally new that the company announced. Sure, I can hear many saying...but they're just trials, but they could have easily have said nothing, no? But they didn't.

From the Full Year Statutory Accounts Report...

"Given the new managed services capability, TSI India placed a stronger emphasis on developing inhouse I.P. for services such as electronic surveillance that would replace physical guards, electronic payment applications for existing and potential clients, and power management technologies that would reduce the cost of ATM infrastructure in India. During the year, successful trials took place and it is anticipated that these areas will show significant growth in the coming year, with many banks and utilities comfortable with the success of these programs."

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...counts.3480852/?post_id=25235970#.WWg8PIVOLIU

What should happen if those 'successful trials' under three different business lines turn to full scale rollouts? And this line I certainly don't take lightly.. "anticipated that these areas will show significant growth in the coming year" How significant are they potentially talking?What value would this then put on TSI India? These trials took place 'during the year' but this news wasn't announced to the market until 13/06/17. Almost two months have passed since then and we are certainly coming close to the end of the year now. Successful trials that turn to full scale rollouts have a way of turning up the value of any company. That's not even taking into account the strategic tie up with SREI which at the moment has been delayed, not dead.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.