VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Well it's really TSI that we all care about. The TSN 4C comes...

1. 1,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Well it's really TSI that we all care about. The TSN 4C comes out and only 1 comment, before Mohnish graced us with his presence (I mean that respectfully) there would have been dozens. It's not worth the paper it's written on. At this stage I only care about what TSI India is doing and being an Accountant what the numbers are. After all we are ultimately shareholders in TSI. As a CEO myself I'm not interested when my sales staff suggest new revenue streams and markets with big picture stuff because unless they bring in revenue now they won't have a job in 6-12 months time. Big picture stuff is fine but it's what sales did you make today, this week, this month. So having said that how about Mohnish throwing us out a few crumbs (numbers) to give us a bit of comfort that sales are building, what the sales levels are, how the bottom line is going, Cashflow, staff levels, numbers we want not just "trees", "doors" and "realestate". These things don't mean anything without $numbers. Respectfully.
    Last edited by Platioti: 28/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.