VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Leveraging The TSI Real Estate, page-81

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thats a very 'accountant' view of the world BW! I like accountants but there is a very good reason why most of the innovative companies of world keep their innovation and product development teams well separated from the accounts department! managing the now business is very different from positioning the company for a unknown and rapidly changing future. In truth we need both. Yes it would be nice to know the Tsi numbers but I think that is unlikely to happen. In the absence of that I am very grateful for the informed discussion regarding the future prospects for both Tsi and TSN who are joined at the hip. I take a lot of positives from M's posts - I like the confidence with which he suggests we look forward to the AGM etc. I think he is not about to risk his reputation with such comments if they are baseless. That said, TSN needs to convince shareholders that we are not missing the boat and perhaps M's contributions are providing a little bit towards that end in the absence of a solid announcement or 3!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.