GRL 6.67% 1.4¢ godolphin resources limited

Lewis Ponds

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Gold has closed for the weekend at over A$3,840 per ounce.
    In Dec. 2023 GRL apparently had a genuine offer of A$11 million for Lewis Ponds. It fell through- Never quite explained WHY?
    Gold in Dec. 2023 was around A$3,018 per ounce so it is now over A$800 per ounce more but Lewis Ponds remains unsold.
    Our Market Cap is A$2-3 million generously and it would appear there is no attempt to rescue the Company from running out of money and letting it's assets go to Hungry Jackals waiting on the sidelines.
    If Lewis Ponds attracted an offer of A$11 Million less than a year ago and gold is worth over A$800 an ounce more surely we can add to our limited available cash with some sort of sale.
    Going broke and loss of valuable assets seems most unattractive to me. I can only hope management are equally concerned and are acting accordingly. The deafening silence around this matter is quite worrying. One would imagine a JORC compliant Gold resource would attract some attention in this Bullish Gold period.
    Good luck to all fellow GRL holders. I wish you well. It is galling to think that even a sale at A$5 Million would triple our Market Cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.