AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

Hello growler1969,To answer your question "Why would you expect...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Hello growler1969,

To answer your question "Why would you expect them to be shipping DSO by Q4? Is this calendar or financial year?"

This is what Brett Clark said on 17 November 2022:
    "The Company currently anticipates that negotiations in respect of the offtake arrangements should be completed in the next few weeks."

This is what Brett Clark said on 10 November 2022:

“The Phosphate market continues to provide strong tailwinds for the development of the DSO Project. Avenira has made significant progress on the DSO Project, and the Company is aiming to commence its DSO operation in early 2023. The Company is expecting to generate significant cash flows in the near future, with its high-grade ore from the Wonarah mine. Avenira intends to leverage its cash flows from the DSO operation to develop its integrated LFP Battery Cathode Project.”

In short growler1969, I made the mistake of taking Brett Clark at his word.

And before anyone says mining timelines get blown out, yeah I know this but like I said before, be nice if BC informed the market what's going on in the meantime. Unlike others I just don't see our SP rising without news and IF it does rise without news it'll just be another pump and dump. Brett Clark's constant failure to deliver anything on time is why our SP is 1.5c and still falling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $22.98K 2.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3935000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.