AEV 11.1% 1.0¢ avenira limited

LFP battery/Phosphate news, page-263

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Outside of here I have always held 3 cents as the starting point and that DSO was going to be the operational starting point but my concern was the board and its track record to date however it appears to have pivoted, twice. Firstly on the right focus, phosphate and secondly, something other than the Novaphos concept. All I am looking for now is the complete sunsetting any connection to Novaphos as it closes the tawdry history going back to the demise of MMK and allows AEV to move forward. That end depends on the result of Bechtel finishing the Scoping Study.

For now the DSO is the focus and they must stay focused on this in the short term.

The current Board is lucky they escaped a looming Board spill earlier this year but even today the Board still needs a review and a refresh based on a different composition. It is inevitable.

Anyway I am happier to hold on to my 16 or 17 shares now than I was with my 24 odd at the beginning of the year...cant remember exactly how many but they were an OMT so the cost price was low, very low indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $24.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $74.38K 7.465M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7724962 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1004365 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.