AEV 11.1% 1.0¢ avenira limited

LFP battery/Phosphate news, page-626

1. 1,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Paladin,
    Macrosource seem to be very happy about the long term offtake they have taken with Novaphos for the thermal superphosphate produced from low grade phosphate.

https://novaphos.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Press-release-Novaphos-MacroSource-22.09.27.pdf

There are also a number of others around the world processing thermal phosphate for fertiliser and no doubt will be many more as the desire to reduce gypsum by-production increases (as Barry has mentioned many times). Many mixing higher grade phosphoric acid with phosphate rock to make lower concentration/acidic TSP (triple superphosphate).

https://www.helmag.com/business-lines/chemicals/products/details/HAG-Phosphoric-Acid?ai%5Bd_pos%5D=

I have also read that report, and based on my understanding, the MER issue you referred to relates to aluminium (seemingly only metal contaminant...i.e.iron low, Mg low and no cadmium...hence company's claim of low impurities). if that is the case, I believe there are processing methods that can reduce the toxicity of the metal to enable production and I have posted techniques earlier.
    Companies may need to adapt their production facilities, but I believe they are to reduce waste and increase purities.

Also, this:

Review
    Recent progress in heavy metals extraction from phosphoric acid: A short review
    Abstract
    According to the global mineral acids market, phosphoric acid is the second largest produced acid, after sulfuric one. It is mostly manufactured under thermal or wet process and due to its low cost, this latter remains the most widely adopted. However, one major drawback of this process is the presence of a wide variety of suspended, dissolved organic impurities and heavy metals. Many of these elements are disadvantageous to acid quality that end up later in many industrial products like detergents, food, pharmaceutical industries, and fertilizers. Among these impurities, Cd, Cr, Ni, As, Fe, Al, Cu, etc, endanger animals, fauna/flora, and humans as they tend to accumulate in biological systems. Consequently, the wet phosphoric acid (WPA) needs to be purified before any use. Recently, several industrial processes for heavy metals removal from WPA, including solvent extraction, ion exchange, adsorption, flotation, precipitation, and membrane processes have been intensively reviewed. However, the high cost of these current processes prevents wide-scale applications and still require further investigation. Herein, the current short review compares and evaluates the various industrial processes for removing heavy metals from WPA, beginning with ion exchange, which has recently become a more popular technique in this area. It also discusses solvent extraction, precipitation, adsorption, flotation, and even membrane processes that may prove to be a useful alternative. Moreover, comparisons are made between the efficiency of various techniques for heavy metals removal, and both their advantages and drawbacks are highlighted. This review also updates some recently published empirical/academic research with an emphasis on industrial applications related to this field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $24.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $74.38K 7.465M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7724962 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1004365 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.