COB 1.27% 7.8¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

LFP Battery, page-11

1. 11,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Just an oddity of our markets @Brakes

If I was a listed director and said such things about the market I would be in trouble eek.png Elon has gained a status that makes the regulators hesitant, but not forever I would say.

Anyway a peloton of chasers are going to sort that issue out, Tesla will always be a premium brand with great products, in percentage terms they will shrink. In every corner of the world aggressive EV makers are coming in a sprint, even Henry Ford got swamped in the end, and things go warp speed these days.

If you are armed with data, these market headline distortions can provide opportunities. You are always going to see headline posts of one sort or another, I saw a major coal comeback post rolleyes.png the coal devotees were all over it! creatures of habit I guess and for many just too hard to say goodbye, it will cost them.

Anyway no point trying to counter a headline, if you are serious about renewables do yourself a favour and look at this data below. Then go to IEA.ORG and just read as much as possible about the important renewables minerals, while there take a hard look at cobalt, in fact if you zoom on the data below you may have to do a double take on the cobalt data !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3750/3750847-9c8a7bc8b867d2eb4eed2b40098c1ff0.jpg
    https://www.iea.org/reports/the-role-of-critical-minerals-in-clean-energy-transitions

Dated May 2021

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $32.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $21.49K 272.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65933 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 31308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.