COB 0.00% 14.0¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Hi @RiC088He has in-fact said cobalt is out in three previous...

1. 11,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Hi @RiC088

He has in-fact said cobalt is out in three previous presentations, if history is a guide he will perhaps use these words pointed out by PV Mag**

**Look for Elon Musk to use some of the following battery-day terms as he charts out the future of Tesla’s power some powertrains and stationary storage performance.

**Get your bingo cards ready.

Exponential: a Musk favorite
    Breakthrough: legally mandated to use this word
    Million-mile battery: There were reports that CATL and Tesla’s Dahn group were working on a million-mile chemistryPlaid Model S with new powertrain, larger battery, three motors and a revamped chassis. Faster than the Ludicrous version.
    Anode, cathode architectures “It will blow your mind”
    Battery management system applied to powertrain or otherwise
    Solid-state batteries and electrolyte development
    Sub-$100 per kWh battery Cobalt–free chemistry:

Elon said:-
    “My top advice really for anyone who says they’ve got some breakthrough battery technology is please send us a sample cell. Don’t send us PowerPoint, just send us one cell that works with all appropriate caveats. That sorts out the nonsense and the claims that aren’t actually true"

That gives a taste that this battery tech is a lot harder than many think. Nothing will stop Battery Day breakthroughs again this year, its all good fun and good for the whole industry, much as Job's Apple Day was good for communications, I am fairly certain that whatever COB are able to produce at Broken Hill will be bought by a multitude of takers IMHO.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.3¢ 13.5¢ $5.82K 42.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 317467 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 5004 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ 22312
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.