SYR 3.33% 21.8¢ syrah resources limited

Thanks for the vid - will give it a watch as wasn't aware of the...

1. 27 Posts.
    Thanks for the vid - will give it a watch as wasn't aware of the Hydrogen fuel cell side of things. Indeed, a valid concern, though I am reassured by TGR's low costs of operations extracting its predominantly large flakes from its Madagascar projects compared to many of these new/would be projects - very possibly will be the lowest cost in the world if it isn't already as it scales up production as well. Although not exactly a direct comparison I've seen SYR is due to have extraction costs of $330/MT FOB at its 350ktpa full Balama production - TGR achieved costs of c. $325/MT having produced 1,060MTs in the previous half year with hydropower and economies of scale to have a further reduction in costs this year production of 4,000MTs forecast this half year, and 20,000MTs in the next FY - baby steps towards an eventual 84ktpa out of Madagascar, some of which it will consume itself for its own fire retardents and thermal control products/expandable graphite products (it's aiming to be a one stop shop for graphite, not just a miner). I'm not making the case for TGR on here, just responding for sake of discussion, promise, as also holding SYR and equally if not more bullish for it.

SYR and TGR both have cost advantages over many of the producers lining the streets which have yet to actually produce anything imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.8¢
Change
-0.008(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $230.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $212.1K 964.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 320160 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 175667 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.