PLS 1.37% $2.88 pilbara minerals limited

LG Chem, page-5

1. 2,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2871
    If Teslaisfast had any integrity he or she would ask for their earlier post to be withdrawn.

Whilst I cannot say why this was posted it is typical of the bulldust that is so often posted on PLS and other stocks. It clearly does affect some readers and investors in PLS but for those who take the time to keep abreast of where PLS is at and heading to, you should take great comfort in the Pilgangoora Projects (Stage 1 and Stage 2 ) along with the great management team and BOD that uis charged with managing these projects. Their professionalism in the way that the project is being carried out should lead to a very good outcome in the commissioning phase. After that it is just onwards and upwards with the Pilgangoora deposit that has the potential to increase in scale at relatively short notice i.e 12 to 15 months from decision being made. Lets not forget either about that sleeping monster "Mt Francisco" for further expansion potential.

The current SP has decreased by about 33% from the recent high of $1.25. Perhaps that recent high was a bit of a stretch to maintain but with only 4 months to go to first shipment the current SP of 80.5c represents great value IMHO. I personally don't think it will drop further than 76.5c (a 39% retracement from $1.25) which it touched some months ago but with so many negative posts and shorts in place the SP will remain volatile until we receive some affirmation of project progress and commencement of DSO or other positive news. My time frame is 6 to 9 months from now when I believe the SP will once again exceed $1.25.

I believe that PLS is a high quality stock that will eventually deliver great returns to those who have the conviction to ride out the rough patches.

Chrs W2
    PS Have recently passed the 4 year anniversary of holding PLS and cannot believe my good fortune to have been made aware of it back then. Thanks PF!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
-0.040(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $8.673B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $2.96 $2.88 $50.87M 17.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 127610 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 103550 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.