NVX 0.00% 80.0¢ novonix limited

LG chem, page-18

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I'm holding this stock for 10 years not going to sell. Continue to watch it for big announcements hope it's a ride but still Tesla don't like to use other companies they prefer verticle integration.

Teslas focus is producing batteries at scale and cost effecient they already have the Maxwell dry process and there Cobalt free, million mile battery. Novonix can't supply Tesla enough not yet anyways. At least 3-4 years until they can

For now the new battery and power train is reserved for plaid model S, X and roadster. When they can scale up they will then move it into the Model 3,Y.

Either way I still think Novonix has a future whether or not they are supplying to Tesla. Worst case scenario there patent filing gets toasted, and Samsung and Sanyo end up going with Teslas free patent tech route in terms of battery manufacturing.

Best case would be novonix completes the initial supply deal and then scales up there production massively and over the years the SP goes up I'm hoping to see it around the $5.00 AUD mark in 2025. Still would be a great investment but I wouldn't chuck all eggs into the one basket.

But I would chuck most into TSLA that's a sure thing over next decade. But all being said it's just my opinion and it shouldn't be considered finan ial advice just some weirdo on the net haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 29/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.